mxit libpurple protocol

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Fri Jun 3 14:47:11 EDT 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:

> Andrew Victor spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > I have committed patches for all these issues to:
> >    ssh://hg@hg.pidgin.im/private/talos-2016-04-14
>
> Awesome, thanks Andrew!
>
> > If somebody has time to review the changes, that would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Volunteers wanted!  We also need to develop a fix for the
> recently-reported certificate init vulnerability.  We should run it
> past the reporters if possible.

I've converted all of these patches into pull requests against a private
security repo in our bitbucket team [1].  Everyone that's on our bitbucket
team should be able to see them, if you're not let me know and I'll get you
added.  Please review at your earliest convenience.  The pull requests are
kind of messy, but should be easy enough to follow.

> Ethan

[1] https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/security/pull-requests/

Thanks,

--