BOOST Your Brand with Amazing Whiteboard Explainer, 2D and 3D Animation

Slav Panayotov ivelinwb at abv.bg
Tue May 3 12:34:07 EDT 2016

Template 1 - Single Column
Visualize Your Dreams!
Unique Whiteboard Explainers
You need to explain your product or service?
Get your 100% Custom Whiteboard Explainer at truly Amazing Price!
Order Now! Get 1 month Video SEO for FREE with 2'500+ Views Guaranteed !!!

Short examples of our whiteboard video work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Ob--zeDQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIQun18HuQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHbd6_zp44

Amazing 2D & 3D Animations
Video is the future of the Content Marketing! Let us enhance your message with our unique 2D and 3D Animation services. We will make not just a video, but real animated experience and will visualize your dreams on the screen. Our custom animation work is always focused in your brands' story and values.

Short expamples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDzwgz0P0xg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8GUUNbS4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QqCGcnAEs
Special Offers
Regards,

Eng. Slav Panayoutov
Co-Founder
Whiteboard Elephant Studio
Tel: +1 646 4611 436
Mob: +359 899894839
Skype: whiteboard-elephant
www.whiteboardelephant.com

Disclaimer. The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can spam act of 2003. There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. Unsubscribe me from the list