CONGRATULATIONS!YOU!HAVE!WON€5,615,000.00 Euro

fifawcup05 at outlook.com fifawcup05 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 19 07:56:27 EST 2018

FROM: THE DESK OF THE SENIOR VICE VPRESIDENT
FIFA Council and Bureau of the Council
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia/ Prize Award
International Promotions Claims award department.

We are delighted  to inform you that your e-mail have won
(€5,615,000.00 Euro) in our  2017/ 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
FIFA World Cup Preparations Software email lottery(email) draws.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
SPAIN/UK Booklet representative.And also be informed that 10% of
your Winning belongs to (FINA SECURITY FINANCE COMPANY S.L)
because they are the promotion company that bought your ticket
and played the lottery on your name, this ten percent will be
paid only after you have received your awarded prize (money) in
your designated bank account of your choice, Three (3)
certificates are to be issued to you by the EUROPE Local
Government Tax Authority, FIFA Council and Bureau of the Council
of Interior, to back up your winning. Your agent will direct you
further on the administrative requirement to enable the bank
release your fund to the designated choice of yours,all prize
money must be claimed not later than 30th March,2018.Any claim
not made will cancelled
To file for claim, please contact below:
------------------------------ -------------------------
To begin your Fifa lottery claims,
FINA SECURITY FINANCE COMPANY S.L
TEL Nº: +34902848116
EMAIL:sanchoscozfifa at gmail.com
MR,Sanchos Cozumel,
The foreign service manager,
FIFA ORG
------------------------------ -------------------------
You are to establish contact with the Following details ,Kindly
Confirm Your:
Name:
Residential/Office Address:
country:
Mobilephone:
Fax Number:
Occupation:
Age
M/F:
I WANT TO BE PAID BY:   (A) (BANK TRANSFER)    BANK
DETAILS..........
BANK INFORMATIONS, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO BE PAID BY (A)  OPTION.
Sincerely,
Gianni Infantino
FIFA PRESIDENT