I'm bored all by myself, I'm looking for my knight of love!

security at pidgin.im security at pidgin.im
Thu May 17 13:12:23 EDT 2018

Dear,

It's a beautiful day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you asap!

My name is Sevgi, and I'm from Turkey.
I really do believe in a destiny with a bright future for myself and that you could become a part of it become my true soulmate.
I do want to be next to a loving man.

I love traveling, movies, pop music, seafood, and doing crazy things, but i feel like loneliness is swallowing me intensely lonely sometimes.
I wish to find for my second half, who a man that will give me a real hope and true love!

Hope you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back soon.
In the next letter, I'll send you my photo.

Please write me back using my personal email: beautysevgi88 at aol.com