Your urgent response needed

Mr.Jonathan Hugo dgonatel at onatel.bi
Sun Aug 23 09:20:24 EDT 2020

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good day,

I am Mr. Jonathan Hugo. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you.

I am The Attorney to my late client and I have decided to contact you to stand as the next of kin to my Late client\\\'s deposited funds since you have same last name with him to enable us receive his deposit as inheritance for investment amounted to US$ 14.5 M only.

On my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my client\\\'s funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Waiting for your response.
Many Thanks,
Mr. Jonathan Hugo