New features: Shopify purchasing&delivery&repack service by PackPRO

jocelyne at empaquetagepro.com jocelyne at empaquetagepro.com
Sun Dec 20 21:25:06 EST 2020

hi there customers,How are you these days? This is our new information for this month.  EhCdXpbfjeBDKGikKIlZEKjYf]b[OOCKRLGXOV`eLaGCSMSWhIAre you still purchasing from other countries? Because of the VIRUS, all the things become harder than before, isn't it?Considering of these hard days, our company wants to help those who in trouble. We now provide following NEW services for you.If you want to know more, please CONTACT US  with whatsapp:+86 18934588661 / email: huatingxi at packpro.ltd .  A young idler, an old beggar.

Best wishes!

 Jocelyne Hua
SUZHOU LUCKY TIME PACKING MATERIAL CO., LTD.
Ph: +86 15651879956
Whatsapp: +86 18934588661
E-mail: huatingxi at packpro.ltd
Address: No.98 Shishan Road, Gaoxin District, Suzhou City, China, 215000
Website: www.packpro.co.nz

If you are not interested in our products and services, you can unsubscribed our email and you will no longer receive similar email notifications.