Hello

gbhnfvfv at gmail.com gbhnfvfv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:32:50 EST 2020

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Hello

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWLlKm5cPh7S6E3G7TeTcK3Ag5eAA460GBYw8mDWT1BbDeSQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dear Friend,

Good day to you. Apparently this email will be coming to you as a surprise
since we have not met before now. My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the
Emirates Minister of State for international cooperation and Managing
Director of United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee. I am
writing you to know if your would be willing to receive and invest a huge
sum on my behalf. This fund is my share of gratification from foreign
companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World
Expo 2020.

Am a single Arab women and serving as a minister, there is a limit to my
personal income and investment level and For this reason, I cannot receive
such a huge sum back to my country or in my personal account, so an
agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the
gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a financial institution
where it will be possible for me to instruct further transfer of the fund
to a third party account for investment purpose which is the reason i
contacted you to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your
country.

The amount is however, valued at Euro €47,745,533.00 Million Euro and the
financial institution is waiting for my instruction to transfer the funds
to any designated account. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the
total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

REPLY TO: reem2018 at daum.net FOR MORE DETAILS

My Profile: https://www.zu.ac.ae/leadership2008/hashemi.html

Regards,
Ms. Reem.

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les
résultats.