Amazon sent you an Amazon Gift Card!

Amazon.com Gift Cards gc-orders at gc.email.amazon.com
Wed Nov 25 22:15:34 EST 2020

We are delighted to enclose a $100 Amazon gift card as our way of saying “Thank You”.

Ordered on November 25, 2020
$100.00
Amazon Gift Card

Don't have an Amazon account?
Sign up to redeem:
www.amazon.com

Once applied to your Amazon account, the entire amount will be added to your gift card balance. Your gift card balance can't be transferred to other accounts, used to buy other gift cards, or, except as required by law, redeemed for cash.
Your gift card balance will be applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process and when using 1-Click. If you don’t want to use your gift card balance on your order, you can unselect it as a payment method in checkout.