Communication 2810143PW2762

Allied Union shosupuxae at mumbleiwa.us
Mon Sep 7 15:41:45 EDT 2020

Dear security at pidgin.im,

Thank you for contacting the ARI Technical Support team. We have received your request and have opened a case, Luke Fitzsimmons will be following up with you soon. Below is additional details regarding your case.

Case Title:  Missing Units from Product Line

Case #:  CAS-2186221-8E7531G

Support Representative:  Delma Doke

Product:  PartSmart

If your request is urgent or you would like to check on the status, please feel free to reach us directly at 800-558-9977 or internationally at +31-71-524-9793. Please reference the case number and Support Representative when calling.

Thank you,

ARI Technical Support

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link: Unsubscribe