Rw:Customization Of Injection Molding Products 2020-09-21

Billie billie at joawamould.com
Sun Sep 20 21:18:30 EDT 2020

Hi dear,

Hope you enjoy your day.

This is Billie form China, I have visited your companies web site and I am writing to explore possible business opportunities.
We have been focusing on injection moulds for 19 years. We can produce plastic parts of various sizes,there is no minimum order quantity.
If these opportunities are suitable to your Business Opportunities, we can work together for term in future.
Could you kindly forward this mail to your purchase department?

We would like to start cooperation with you.

Kind regards,

Billie
- 2020-09-21Dongguan, China
-Web://www.joamold.*com   (Delete [*])
-Please contact me by e-mail at:billie_joamold at yeah.net
(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your purchase manager,Thanks)

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information that is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, any perusal, disclosure, copying or distribution, or taking any action based on this information is prohibited. You are requested to immediately delete this entire communication and notify the sender hereof on (021) 597 4000. E-mails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. RCS does not accept any liability for any interception, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or tampering or interference with any of the information contained in this e-mail or for its incorrect delivery for whatsoever reason or its effect upon any electronic device of the recipient.
本电子邮件及其附件可能包含机密和专有信息,这些信息是私有的,受法律保护。如果您不是预期的接收者,则禁止阅读、披露、复制或分发或基于此信息采取任何行动。请您立即删除此通讯,并于(021)597 4000通知发件人。不能保证电子邮件是安全的或没有错误或病毒。对于本电子邮件中包含的任何信息的截取、损坏、破坏、丢失、迟到或不完整、篡改或干扰,或因任何原因或其对收件人的任何电子设备造成的影响,RCS不承担任何责任。