GET BACK TO ME

Musharraf Deby info at vimesrl.com
Tue Apr 27 12:03:15 EDT 2021

Hello,

Musharraf  Deby is my name, a first cousin to late President
Idris Deby that was killed few days ago. Few months before his
death he awarded a contract for construction and dualization of
roads valued at $17.3 m dollars to my company.

The money is at African Development Bank . My country is
presently in turmoil. I need to leave immediately after his
burial. I am writing to get someone who can partner with me to
move this fund outside Africa urgently . Can you work with me and
 can I trust you ? Email back with your contact details now.

Allah bless you !

M. Deby.