Fyi

DR. patrickchew support at competent-easley.143-198-173-179.plesk.page
Thu Dec 2 12:58:02 EST 2021

Good Day,

We are financial brokers & Investment Company linked with high profile
investors, I wish to inform you that we are into project financing 100%, we
partner with our clients to finance their projects with a low interest rate in
any industry or sector that has an attractive investment turnover.
If you have any viable project that required funding, kindly revert back to
us.
We would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more
appropriate for this engagement.

Thanks, and Stay Safe.

Manama LTD Financial Brokers
Company number 05066696
https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/05066696-manaman-limited
London Address:Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke Bristol,BS32 4JYD