LinkedIn Clients

Kim Carter info at linkdatateam.info
Sat Dec 25 05:24:18 EST 2021

Are you interested to purchase 20,000 Leads from your target
audience(any city across the globe/any industry/any titles) from
LinkedIn at $500 with their LinkedIn profile link, name, title, email
address, company name, city, company size etc.? Please let me know who
your target audience is so that I can share a sample file with you.
Are you also interested in Email marketing to your target
audience(any city/any country) from our database will generate massive
leads and set appointments?
We charge $250 to send 100,000 emails/$1,000 to send 1Mil emails to
your target audience. It includes list + clicks + opens + complete
report.
Thanks and let me know.
Kim Carter
Business Development