Shopify-Dropshipping-purchase & delivery & repack service from packPRO ltd

jocelyne at deepdropship.com jocelyne at deepdropship.com
Thu Jan 14 21:43:19 EST 2021

My friend,This is Jocelyne from PackPRO. Eveything goes right? Cause the virus now, if you purchased from other country, your works would be harder than before, isn't it? You have to pay a lot for delivery, and can't make sure the quality of your products? ETC... BUT here I am, we provide new service for you to solve your problems.  So here is the CHECLIST of what we CAN newly provide you. 1. Delivery: Faster & Cheaper, as you know we are located in Yiwu International Trading City, the price of delivery here is at least 10% lower than other city, and it can save about 3-4 days, which is faster than other city.2. Repacking: Suitable & Customized, we can repack your products as soon as we received (the same day we received your products and ship it), we also have a special design team, which can provide you a design service.3. Designed cards & presents: Attractive & Meaningful, while shipping your products to your costumes, we will send a meaningful card or gift together, which may help you to get more STABLE clients.4. Purchaisng: High quality & LOWER price, we can help you to find your supplier and examine the quality, Here in zhejiang, there are various of factories, you can find almost everything you want here.5. After-sale service: Quicker & More Efficient, we have a professional team for the after-sale service. Your products shipped from here can be returned back to here, and we will help you to deal with.6. Full-fledged ERP System: with Shopify, Amazon, Express, Wish, etc.. Which can help you find out what is the most popular products now and which kind of costumers you need. We also offer you the INFO of top-selling item up to the time. If you are intersted, CONTACT ME, i'll reply U ASAP.
Yours respectfully! Jocelyne HuaSUZHOU LUCKY TIME PACKING MATERIAL CO., LTD.
Ph: +86 15651879956
Whatsapp: +86 18934588661
E-mail: huatingxi at packpro.ltd
Address: No.98 Shishan Road, Gaoxin District, Suzhou City, China, 215000
Website: www.packpro.co.nz
 Do not teach fish to swim.
If you are not interested in our products and services, you can unsubscribed our email and you will no longer receive similar email notifications.