TENDER REQUIREMENTS

Mustafa Amer Ismail consultant.qatar22 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:57:24 EDT 2021

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear Sir,
I'm one of the registered and authorized International procurement consultants of the Qatar 2022 FIFA world cup.
The government of Qatar through the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Local Organizing Committee has approved a massive procurement of your company products for nationwide distribution to Airports facilities, offices, stadiums, Hostels, Hotels, Shops, etc as part of their national and regional sensitization
programs towards the hosting of the FIFA world cup. The packaging of your company products will be customized with the Qatar 2022 Logo.
The Local Organizing Committee is looking for a capable company to handle the supply of your company products under a bidding process.
I wish to know if your company will be interested to participate in this project so that we could discuss on our possible collaboration to ensure a successful bidding.
More details would be provided upon hearing from you.
Best Regards.
Mr. Mustafa Amer Ismail
Doha - Qatar.