Viable Funding

Russi Vincent russi.vincent at pidgin.im
Thu Aug 11 13:13:52 EDT 2022

Hello,

Atten: security at pidgin.im

Our company, as a private Money lending firm, is currently
looking forward to lending money for real estate investors,
start-up loan, personal loan, purchase, fix & flip, Buy & Hold
and funding for a contract at a reasonable interest rate of 5%.
Our loan terms are from 6months to a max period of 30yrs. We’re
flexible, we would be happy to receive an Executive summary to
see if you have any viable project we can finance. There are no
prepayment penalties and we have different payment schedules.
Contact me to get started.

RUSSI VINCENT

Phone : +1 (702) 389-6911