PURCHASE ENQUIRY

Dimitrios Vlahogiannis info at anchorallied.com
Thu Feb 24 09:21:30 EST 2022

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. First of all I would like to
make a quick introduction to our company. Perodis, with its
headquarters in France provides regular intermediary services in
executing contracts on behalf of  companies for the benefit of
them being the principal. Our primary focus is sourcing,
purchasing and promoting the sale of quality products at
competitive prices in the global marketplace in compliance with
various international standards. We represent the demand
companies in importing and exporting products and commodities
from around the world into the European Union and vice versa.

Through our regular online sourcing and business ratings/review,
we learnt about your company as a good Supplier/Manufacture of
quality products. Currently, two companies have indicated
interest in the potential purchase of your products for a long
term and we would like to learn further about your company's
terms of supply and payment.

Could you get back to us with your Product Catalog including,
specification, sizes and prices for possible purchase. While we
look forward to discussing further, Our proposed payment method
for this first order will be 50% part payment plus the freight,
FOB origin.

I look forward to your timely response.

Regards

Dimitrios Vlahogiannis|Purchase Manager,
https://www.perodis.com
E-mail: PURCHASE at Perodis.com
Phone:  +33-755516599