Looking for JV partners for EV bus/Hisen Van/logistics truck assembly plants in Overseas

Mr.Wang milly126 at shou.com
Tue Jan 11 12:45:50 EST 2022

Dear Sir
I'm Wang Weilin, general manager of China Big Technology (Group) Corporation limited. Mobile :+86-18084013166 (Whatsapp/ wechat);
About us:
We are an industrial investment group composed of Chinese automobile manufacturers, new energy battery factories, charging station factories and financial investment companies. Our group's mission is to focus on investing in overseas chain new energy vehicle assembly plant projects. Our investment covers the whole industrial chain. The Chinese government has put forward the Belt and Road Initiative. China's auto manufacturers, new energy industry chain and financial capital are joining hands to "go global". We will help other developing countries achieve industrialization and realize their own value.
   Our products include new energy/traditional petroleum fuel buses, minivans, minivans... And so on. http://www.auto-assemblyplants.com; http://chainautoassembly.com,
If you are interested in investing in automotive manufacturing plant projects, we can provide detailed solutions. Our auto Plant program can help you realize your dream of building a car. In fact, we have established several joint venture auto plants overseas, including: Syria, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Brazil... Our cooperation must be mutually beneficial and win-win.
Our joint venture and cooperation path:
1. Cooperation mode of joint venture investment. As the Chinese partner, we invest in the key equipment of the joint venture plant, automobile manufacturing technology (plant planning and design/automobile manufacturing technology/worker training/help localization).
2. Project turnkey cooperation mode
Our basic requirements for joint venture partners:
1. Plant and land: 15,000-25,000 square meters of ground, 8,000 square meters of plant,
2. Capital capacity: With certain economic strength, the capital investment capacity must exceed 2 million DOLLARS. (excluding land and plant values)
3. Market channels: Automobile sales channels (sales network)
4. Your government supports industrial development, and the difference between the import tariff of complete vehicles and the import tariff of spare parts is ≥25-35%;
If you are really interested in this project and have the ability to invest and need more information, please contact us. If you do not have the strength to invest now, please recommend to the local group with larger strength, if the project is successful. You can get a 2% stake in the joint venture car plant (our Chinese share is 1%, and the remaining 1% is given by the recommended local partner). At the same time, you can get a decent job opportunity in the joint venture factory. Maybe it will change your life for the rest of your life and create opportunities for growth. It's a win-win partnership.
      If you want more information, such as, the project investment budget? Product cost? Electric bus catalogue? A business plan? Monetization model analysis? Joint venture share arrangement? Investment analysis? Monetization model? How to run the project? Please inform us.
@: wlwang at china-big.com.cn; 18084013166 @163.com; 574324829 @ qq.com;
Mr. Wang Weilin, General Manager of China Big Science and Technology Development (Group) Co., LTD. +86 Mobile 2:+86 15310876939 Skype: w.L.wang66; QQ.574324829: http://chainautoassembly.com; http://www.auto-assemblyplants.com; Tel :+ 1-86-23-67635049-606. Mobile :+ 86-18084013166 (Whatsapp or wechat); Phone 2:+ 86 15310876939 Skype: w.L.wang66; QQ. 574324829