re; 100% biz that is legal

From Stemmet andres.stemmet at unctb.com
Mon Jul 4 15:51:39 EDT 2022

Hello

I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It is 100% real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all, due process shall be followed under the ambit of the financial laws. I'm the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care of 18 Million Pounds, The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. If you are interested i can discuss more with you on 50% sharing formula for us.

Whatsapp Tel: +44 7537 133841
Andres  Stemmet
Email: andres.stemmet at unctb.com
or   andres.stemmet at gmail.com