20K LinkedIn Leads at 1K

Kelly Hays kelly.haysceo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:31:05 EDT 2022

Are you interested to purchase 20,000 LinkedIn Leads from your target
audience(any city across the globe/any industry/any titles) at $500
with their LinkedIn profile link, name, title, email address, company
name, city, company size etc.? We will verify contacts and deliver you
only verified contacts with 100% accuracy guaranteed.
Please let me know who your target audience is so that I can share a
sample file with you.
Are you also interested in email marketing to your target
audience(any city/any country) from our database/to your existing
database at $200 for 100,000 emails with complete report and
Thank you and let me know.
Kelly Hays
Director of Sales
+1-(678) 759-4408