Offer Inquiry

sales.reitangroup5 at outlook.com sales.reitangroup5 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 27 08:41:04 EST 2022

We are a procuring Branch of Global Import and Export Company. A
Trading company located in New Zealand . This is one of our
procuring services, hence will like to order your product.

Please provide us with your offers, catalog so we can choose
precisely the needed products required by our client.

Advise if you can as well Ship to USA and Europe.

International Department Chief Engineer Estimation Purchase &
Procurement Department

Head Office

Your prompt response will be well appreciated.

 Regards,

Raymond Nand

Oversea Marketing Manager
23 Aerovista Place