NEW ORDER!!

Gapson Company Ltd info.krosno at bwigroup.com
Mon Oct 3 12:56:31 EDT 2022

Dear client,

Greetings from here. I received your company's mailing contact
while sourcing for reliable suppliers and I am writing to bring
to your notice that I seek for manufacturers, wholesalers and
suppliers who would be interested in supplying their products to
us at competitive prices.

I represent an Import and Export company interested in doing
business with you.

Be kind to send me the below information.
- Current Catalog / Product List.
- Company profile if any.
- Your price list in FOB.

Kindly include any information that will help me learn more about
your  products. In your reply let us know if you have a sales
outlet in West Africa (Ghana precisely) or any agent so as to
deal directly with them, if none, we will transact with you
directly and conclude the order.

We are sincerely looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

(Gapson Company Ltd)
David Kodjo
WATSAP +233 26 376 88 58