I AM LOOKING FOR A SOULMATE!!

Anita Anderson Lewandowski wirex at wirex.pl
Wed Oct 12 08:51:06 EDT 2022

Hello,

My name is Anita Anderson Lewandowski. I am a Polish lady from
Poland but I live in London. I work with Bolton Steam Shipping Co
Ltd. as a ship sailor. I have been with the company for many
years as the director of operations here in the United Kingdom.I
am looking for a soulmate please if you are interested in
becoming one kindly reply me then we can proceed further from
there.

You can find attached to this mail my pictures,I will send you
more if we get to know each other better.

Thanks

Anita