Is nice.

Mr. Thulani Mambo purnomo at antara.co.id
Sat Oct 29 17:37:30 EDT 2022

Email: thulanimambo850 at gmail.com
Telephone:+27710685601

Hello

My Name is Thulani Mambo a top Bank Officer with First Investment Chartered Bank of South Africa and I am in need of a reliable foreigner to carry out this important deal.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customers a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed deposit of $11,100,000.00 (Eleven Million, One hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and never show up again and I later discovered that he died with his entire family members on a plane crash that occurred in Libya on the 12th of May 2010 which I can give you a link to that crash if you care.

Since nobody is coming for this fund or knows about this fund I want to present a foreigner like you as next of kin to my late client so we can make the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I can give you more detailed information about this transaction. For the sharing of the money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% to cover our expenses after the deal.

Now the total amount to be transferred is $12.2 million because of the interest the fund has accumulated for some recent time.

Please keep this absolutely confidential and tell me if you are interested but I can assure you 100% risk free as I know how to go about it.

Waiting for your urgent reply and call.

Thanks.
Thulani Mambo
Pvt:  thulanimambo850 at gmail.com