Submitting Fan Art

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Dec 2 03:24:02 EST 2007

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:06:14 -0800 (PST), Thomas Hammerlund wrote
> I noticed that there is a "Fan Art" section on the Wiki, and I would
> like to submit some buttons, but cannot see how to do so. Can anyone
> help?

Normally I'd say register for an account on the wiki and then just edit the
"Fan Art" page and attach the images, but, uh, it seems like the "Attach File"
button might be broken.

Anyone familiar with our trac setup want to look at that?  Just go to
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SpreadPidginAvatars , scroll to the bottom and
click on the "Attach File" button.  It takes me to
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SpreadPidginAvatars?action=new which is a
mostly blank wiki page that says, "Download in other formats: Plain Text."

On a related note, why does the "Admin" link in trac not work correctly?  The
url is http://developer.pidgin.im/admin but it just redirects me to
http://developer.pidgin.im/  I think we should change the default contact for
bonjour from me to datallah.

-Mark