Gtalk/Jabber seems to be one-way

Max Baker max at warped.org
Tue Dec 11 19:59:14 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm having a very strange issue.   For Google Talk (gtalk/jabber) I'm only
able to send messages.   Not receive them.

For the person sending the message, it appears that everything has worked
fine -- no errors.  On my end, it appears everything worked fine -- but no
messages.  The receiving party gets my messages.

This is for Pidgin 2.3.1, compiled from source.  I'm happy to help debug
this, but in the mean time i'm going back to 2.1.0 which was working fine.
Just let me know what you would like me to try.

Thanks,
-m