Yahoo Doodle

Philippe Combes Philippe.Combes at ens-lyon.fr
Sun Dec 16 03:42:54 EST 2007

Evan Schoenberg a écrit :

> On Dec 14, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Philippe Combes wrote:
>
>> I have seen in one of the changelogs, that Yahoo Doodle was supported.
>> It seems Adium supports it too.
>>
>> I have a contact using Adium, and I use pidgin. We both have a Yahoo
>> account.
>> Is it possible for us to share a whiteboard ? I thought it would be,
>> through
>> Yahoo Doodle, but I do not know how to proceed, could anyone help me ?
>
> Adium doesn't support it; what version of Adium are you using that you
> are seeing an option to attempt it.

I personally do not use Adium, but my contact. While I was googling to find easy
whiteboard solutions, I read something that implied Adium was supporting Doodle.
Well, I remember it was implicit and obviously I understood it wrong, but I am
sorry I cannot find the link anymore...

> If someone wrote a user interface for Doodle for Adium it could make use
> of libpurple's knowledge of it, but that requires an interested party
> doing so.

I have no time for contributing, sorry. Do you know any whiteboard solution
between Linux and Mac OS ?

Thanks anyway for your answer.
Regards,

Philippe