Google Talk Client with Pidgin

Michelle Scullin supermish20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 03:28:35 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm having some trouble running the music status from Itunes from Google Talk within Pidgin. Is this status available to run from Pidgin? I've really liked Pidgin so far, it's simple to use and MUCH cleaner than some of the other multiclients I've used, But I'd like that application to work on the status bar if possible. the only way I've figured out how to do it as of yet is simply by running both, and that defeats the purpose.

thanks
Mish