issue with a jabber server and OTP

Kendall, Ricky A. kendallra at ornl.gov
Thu Nov 1 11:21:56 EDT 2007

We use an internal jabber server that we access with an one time
password (OTP) .  Even though I've not checked the save password box it
caches the password anyway.  If I get a network hiccup, pidgin tries to
reconnect with the cached password even though the one I used can't be
used again.  If this attempt is made too many times then I have to have
my password device reset, which is obviously a pain.  Is there a way to
turn off the caching of passwords for a specific account entry?

Regards,

Ricky Kendall