Packages required for Solaris 10

Robert D. Hawkins rhawkins at utampa.net
Thu Nov 22 00:46:18 EST 2007

Does anyone have a list of the packages that must be installed on Solaris 10 in order to compile and run Pidgin?  I am beating my head against the wall.  Configure completes apparently successfully and tells me to run make.  There are warnings in the config.log file that tell me that certain files were not found in my Config_Path.  These files do not exist on my machine.  I run make and it is still trying to add a -t option that the gcc compiler is apparently choking on.  I will add the config.log and the error output from the make command.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Rob