How do get Pidgin to look like gaim?

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Fri Nov 23 09:16:43 EST 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 02:32:03PM +0100, Thomas Christensen wrote:
> How do get Pidgin to look like gaim?
>
> i write here because i can't find any way to contact you on this on your webpage
>
> Pidgin.im

Fortunately you stumbled upon the support mailing list, which you might
also have found via the "Support & Development" link at the website.

In what respect do you want Pidgin to "look like gaim"?  It looks very
much like the gaim 2.0.0 betas we released, there have not been many
significant changes to the appearance since the last of those (beta6).

luke