Acer to contact Pidgin

Simon Hall Simon_Hall at acer-euro.com
Thu Oct 4 06:32:03 EDT 2007

Dear Sirs

I am responsible for the Communication and Handheld Devices BU at Acer
EMEA and currently working with our Worldwide HQ regarding a new mobile
project.

please consider that I am representing a major IT player (worldwide no.3)
and not an end user.  I would like to talk to someone responsible for
Business Development/Partner  with regard to a potential project in the
UMPC/MID area

please help to forward to the correct person, my details

thanks for your support

best regards

Simon Hall
Business Unit Manager - Communication & Handheld Devices
Acer Europe
Tel: 0039 02 93992 383
Mobile: 0039 335 1381335