Resizing Buddy List

Peter Robev probev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:00:06 EDT 2007

I have an issue that is rather annoying. I resized the buddy list left and
right. Now when I try to bring the buddy list to much smaller size (couple
of inches), I can't. So right now my buddy list left to right takes 3/4 of
my screen and I cannot make it smaller. Up-down I can make it as small as I
want. Left-right the smallest I can make it is 3/4 of the screen. Once I get
on the buddy list border, my pointer changes, but as I hold the button down
at one point it does not want to minimize it anymore.

What seems to be the problem?