input text area not resizable?

Hemal Pandya hemal.pandya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:42:20 EDT 2008

Thanks for the quick response Sascha. Yes, 8 lines is better the 4 but
I would have still preferred being able to control manually.

I usually like to search archives before asking, but I could not find
a way to search the archives. Now I realize a search at
http://developer.pidgin.im/search would have given me the info I was
looking for. I will make sure I do that next time before asking.