Offline Messages

C. A. C. bluejaybijou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:36:20 EDT 2008

As a new user of Pidgin and frequent receiver of offline messages
through Yahoo, I was wondering if you will, in the near future, make
this option available? (If I simply haven't seen where to set it up, I
apologize.)

Also, in order to participate in the pidgin community, how do I set up
an IRC account? Do I need to download something to my computer to do
this? And how is this account then set up through Pidgin?

Thank you kindly for taking the time to read my questions. Please have a
lovely day.