buddy icon

Dani Crisan danicrisan82 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 01:01:56 EDT 2008

Hello,

I already sent an email regarding this issue but I didn't receive it, so here goes nothing....

I have pidgin 2.4.1 on Gentoo with Fluxbox.

# emerge gtk+ -pv
[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/gtk+-2.12.8  USE="X cups jpeg tiff -debug -doc -vim-syntax -xinerama" 0 kB

# emerge -pv pidgin
[ebuild   R   ] net-im/pidgin-2.4.1  USE="doc eds gnutls groupwise gstreamer gtk meanwhile ncurses nls perl spell -bonjour -dbus -debug -gadu -networkmanager -prediction -qq -sasl -silc -tcl -tk -zephyr" 0 kB

The problem is that I cannot see any buddy icons from my list, neither mine.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

http://mail.yahoo.com