certain fonts not usable for conversation

Franklin Kramer fkramer2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 14 23:30:12 EDT 2008

Hey, I just decided to start using Pidgin instead of AIM, and everything
is working really well, except for some reason certain fonts don't show
up that are definitely installed on my computer. I'm running vista and
Pidgin v. 2.4.1, and one font specifically not showing up is Adobe
Garamond Pro. To clarify, it doesn't show up on the list of fonts when
trying to select a font from Tools --> preferences --> Conversations -->
default formatting. I looked for a while on google/your FAQ and couldn't
find anything, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Franklin Kramer