conversation window

John Shacklett jshack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:50:08 EDT 2008

Hello.

I'm a fairly recent pidgin adopter, so please forgive me if this is a
trivial question. If there's a place where answers to questions like this
reside, I couldn't find it. I did find mention of this mailing list, so I'm
hoping I've stumbled into the correct place.

Enough pre-apology. I notice in the change log that 2.4.0 introduced a
feature "Input text area in conversation windows auto-resizes to fit more
lines (up to a maximum of 4 lines)". Is there a toggle anywhere that
controls this behavior? I found it painfully distracting and I reverted to
2.3.1 as a result.

Just curious.  Thank you.

--

John Shacklett