Help required...plzzzzzzz

tahseen mahmood hansomeguy_007 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:23:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

    My name is Tahseen and i have allready installed the pidgin Im software in my PC and I have configured it to work with jabber a.k.a xmpp.....so that i can keep in touch with my office collegues....
   What i have been trying to do now is to install pidgin in my mobile. but i dont know what to choose out of the 4 options....windows,fedora,source,? Wich 1...?
   Is there a diff. Procedure to install pidgin in the mobile phone...?......if pidgin is not compatabe with my Nokia E61 is there any other software that you can suggest me of so that i can use jabber on my mobile phone..?
Thanks in advance...
Plzzz help...
Regards,
Tahseen