MSN status message - not showing

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Apr 24 15:40:57 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:42:45PM -0700, huc wrote:
> huc wrote:
> >
> > I have a problem, I can see my MSN buddies status messages... what can I
> > do?
> >

> anyone?

As Evan points out you gave us essentially no useful information and a
question that appears contradictory, fixing that would help. All that
aside though, I'm going to assume you are asking about the Personal Status
Messages in MSN in which case the answer is you can't see them in pidgin
and there isn't anything you can do about it. You just need to wait until
the MSN protocol support in pidgin is finished being updated.

    -Etan