No Sounds on Pidgin Events

Shay bardicwench at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:11:23 EDT 2008

I browsed and assigned .wav files to each event, but I'm still not getting
any sounds.  When I hit "test" there is nothing.  But when I tested them
outside of pidgin (by going to My Programs->Pidgin->Sounds->Purple) they all
played.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:04 PM, John W. Moore III <jmoore3rd at bellsouth.net>