Pidgin Psychic Mode is not working

funnyjunk funnyjunk2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 00:05:15 EDT 2008

People are using AIM to message me and it does not show up.  I have even
tested this with other aim accounts of my own, added the pidgin screenname
to the aim buddy list and vice versa, and it still doesn't work.  I made
sure that in the AIM privacy settings to allow other person to see that I am
typing a response.

I know you mentioned the other im clients, but why is Pidgin not picking up
AIM conversations before they happen when it worked successfully just once
before?

Not sure what's wrong here.  Thanks again for your help.