Trying to find a way not to show the details popup

Victor Bendig victorbendig at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:24:06 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Is there a way of not showing the details pop up that shows up every time I
move my mouse on top of a contact or group?

I have looked over the faq and Internet but have not had any luck there.

This pop up is really annoying me when I am trying to browse the contacts,
since it is so big that blocks a good amount of the pidgin window.

When I, for example, open a group to search for a contact this pop up
appears, so I constantly need to move the mouse out of the pidgin window,
so that this popup go away, since it blocks the contacts aliases.  I have
been trying with the preferences but non of them makes it go away.

I am referring to the yellow box that displays the name, account, nickname,
status, hasyou, and blocked info.

Thanks in advanced for your help and for the great product you are
developing!

--
Victor Bendig