Pidgin - Windows Vista compatibility

Jyoti Prabhu (Wipro Ltd.) v-jyprab at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 15 17:01:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

My name is Jyoti Prabhu and I work for Microsoft's Application Experience group.  I need your help to find if Pidgin v2.4.0 is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista. Please let me know earliest and latest compatible version. The compatibility information will be posted on the website (www.windows.com/compatibility<http://www.windows.com/compatibility>) to provide basic information for devices and software products developed by our partners.
Thanks,
Jyoti Prabhu
ISV Outreach PM
Windows Vista Compatibility