Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Fri Aug 15 23:02:44 EDT 2008

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Pidgin supports webcams.

In regards to setting up an account, you need to do that through a
website generally. If you want to create a yahoo account, you go to
Yahoo.com and select messenger, then there should be an option to create
an account. Same with AIM - go to aol.com , etc.