[Question #42434]: Send message to all contacts?

l33ting disorder question42434 at answers.launchpad.net
Sun Aug 17 16:41:45 EDT 2008

Question #42434 on Pidgin changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pidgin/+question/42434

l33ting disorder gave more information on the question:
Not that I'm comparing Pidgin to a whittled stick... Pidgin is freakin
awesome! :)

I just wish I could tell all my friends about an upcoming event without
having to manually open a conversation window for every single contact,
paste the message into each, and close each and every one of them!

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.