[Question #42608]: Pidgin does not start unless i start it from terminal as super user.

Darina question42608 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 20 13:06:31 EDT 2008

Question #42608 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/42608

Darina is still having a problem:
Hi,

Thanks for suggestion. However, even though it crashes with the same
error the problem looks different to me. My pidgin doesn't start at all
and definitely doesn't crash on event. Also it doesn't seem to be
related to Jabber or any other protocol, it crashes anyway.

Any other ideas?

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.