Windows version of pidgin 2.5.0 is not recieving messages. XMPP.

David Michal dmichal at altien.com
Fri Aug 22 07:57:54 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm writing jabber bot based on example here:
http://thpinfo.com/2007/python-jabberbot/

I'm running the bot on my home computer with Linux where linux version
pidgin 2.3.1 is installed. The bot is talking to this pidgin without a
problem.

In work I have Windows pidgin 2.5.0. This pidgin can send the message, I
can see that bot received it, the bot replied, but pidgin did't show the
message.

I have tried jabbim client on the windows and it works fine.

So a the moment I am blaming Pidgin 2.5.0.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David