Pidgin 2.4.2 IM Forwarding

Nicholas Milkovits nmilkovits at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:51:43 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am running Fedora Core 8 with Pidgin 2.4.2-1.fc8.  I was able to configure
IM Forwarding by going to accounts->Configure IM Forwarding (web) without
any problems.  However, there is no option to set my status to mobile and
even if my status becomes idle/away the IM's are not forwarded.  I looked
through the bug tracker and saw one or two bugs that seemed to be related to
configuring the IM forwarding option as opposed to enabling it.  My question
is, how do I enable IM Forwarding in Pidgin or does this feature not work
with the version I am running?

Thanks for your time,
Nick