[Question #43378]: yahoo massenger does not connect to the internet

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Aug 27 13:54:37 EDT 2008

marcobra wrote:
> Question #43378 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/43378
>
>     Project: Ubuntu => pidgin in ubuntu

"I installed yahoo massenger successfully via wine. But it doesn't
connect to the internet. I am using ubuntu7.04 Gnome. I used wine FAQ
and to change the network configuration. Then even Firefox doesn't work.
Then I reconfigure the settings. I am new to Ubuntu. So please help me
to make this ok. Thank you very much for your valuable time that you
spend for my problem."

What does this have to do with pidgin?